Spanish Chat Company provides services and expertise in the Spanish language.
We specialize in developing customized Spanish classes for businesses and families.
These classes have been well received and have generated waiting lists, follow-up trainings, and enhanced customer service. Julie and her husband Brad have published 5 books, Spanish Chatbook, Spanish Chatbook 2, Elementary Spanish Chatbook, Business Spanish Chatbook and Culinary Spanish Chatbook with useful Spanish lessons to help enhance communication with customers, friends and Hispanic employees.
About Maestra Julia
Maestra Julia founded Spanish Chat Company while teaching Spanish for the past 25 years. She has:
- Traveled in 17 of the 21 Spanish speaking countries with a Semester in college at San Sebastian, Spain.
- Earned a M.A. in Education-Language Acquisition from the University of Nebraska–Omaha.
- Customized Spanish Classes for Omaha Public Schools, Mutual of Omaha, Boystown Pediatrics, Bergan Mercy Hospital, Omaha Public Power District (OPPD), Omaha Public Libraries, Werner Enterprises, Woodmen of the World, Casinos, Communications Companies, First Data Resources, many banks and Metropolitan Community College.
- Wrote 18 books including:
- Spanish Chatbook 1
- Spanish Chatbook 2
- Business Spanish Chatbook
- Elementary Spanish Chatbook
- Elementary English Chatbook
- Culinary Spanish Chatbook.
- Produced videos and an audio CD for Latina breast cancer survivors called, “Un Tiempo para Sanar.”
- Cooked many Latin American dishes with her children, Jaden & Elena including producing 10 cooking shows for kids.
She believes “everyone smiles in the same language” and “donde existe voluntad, siempre hay un camino.” = “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”
About Sr. P.
Contributor Brad Pospishil has been a Spanish teacher for the past 16 years at Omaha North Magnet High School. He has a B.A. from Rockhurst University and an M.S. from the University of Wisconsin–Madison in Industrial Relations. He studied Spanish at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln and at ITESM-Querétaro, México. He received his teaching certificate from UNL with endorsements in Spanish, history, ELL and government. Brad has traveled extensively in Latin America with his wife, Julie, on “Aventuras con Julia.”
Spanish Chat Company Includes…
We have teachers, translators and interpreters from Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, The Dominican Republic and Panama. All of our teachers have experience and expertise teaching about the Spanish language and culture. We enroll private and group classes throughout the year. Contact us to learn Spanish today for Work & Play!
Our Fans Say…
“Gracias, I still do use all of my phrases and notes that you helped me with when we had our Spanish class at Cox and that has been over two years ago. It has helped me so much with my work and also in my South Omaha neighborhood.” Darlene Leinen Cox Communications
I highly recommend the Spanish Chatbook activities which combine lessons on language, history and culture, all wrapped up in an energetic, dynamic presentation. As a principal at a Dual Language school, I have found the Spanish Chatbook classes have helped me communicate more effectively with my students and families. The Spanish Chatbooks make learning Spanish interesting, engaging and fun!
Marjorie Schmid, Principal,
Crestridge Elementary International Studies & Dual Language Magnet Center
Want to hear from more of our previous clients and students? Click here for more testimonials